Initial Ideas
First experiments on shifting the X axis back and front from the Gcode
More trials on different forms..
Experimenting on different directions for the code shifting + multi material
Trying to add more dimensions. With using all the XYZ Axises
Printing in the air

I tried to print some of the forms in the air hoping for an interesting result but it, unfortunately, didn't end up how I wanted to be
Human Faces

I wanted to distort a more real-life form rather than abstract shapes so I went for a human face in the end which I find fascinating.
I tried to involve plastic/fabric into the printing midway.